Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mark Strong/Andy Garcia

So I was browsing the knowledge nets of my brain the other day, and I happened upon an interesting find: for the longest time I thought the bad guy in Sherlock Holmes was played by Andy Garcia. I was doubtful, however, and a quick skip to IMDb proved me wrong.
The bad guy in Sherlock Holmes is not played by Andy Garcia, but by Mark Strong.
Now, here's the deal: THEY'RE THE EXACT SAME PERSON!!!
So if you've ever thought that the bad guy from Ocean's Eleven was Mark Strong or the bad guy from Sherlock Holmes was Andy Garcia, I feel for you.
In any case, here are two pictures that prove my point:
Mark Strong PictureAndy Garcia Picture
Which is which? Huh? Huh? That's right, they're the same person trolololololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment