Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Earth

I just found out about a movie theater in Atlanta that plays independent films, and they're playing this movie that I've been crazy about for a while now. So yeah, I think I'm definitely gonna try to go see it.

Anyway, the name of the movie is Another Earth, and it was made for $200,000, which is crazy. I'm pretty sure it was made with a prosumer camera, and that's just amazing to me. The movie opened to rave reviews at this past Sundance, so it would be a sin to not go see it.

Anyhow, here's a trailer:



So, if you know anything about me, you'll know that I'm a sucker for good sci-fi. And like Moon, which is one of my favorite science fiction movies, Another Earth looks like it takes the genre to the brink of imagination, which is what science fiction is supposed to be about.

In any case, really excited I am. I'll update once I do see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment