Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back...

So, sorry about being so sketch these past few months. Life has been... well...
Anyway, I did end up seeing "Another Earth." It was really good, although I was a bit disappointed just because the trailer made me think it would have more to do with the science fiction story and less with the romance.
Also, I finally finished "Dreamguard," although I haven't really posted the new video here yet... Oh, wait:



Boom, there it is. I won't post the whole thing here for a while, or at least until I have a release party at my house sometime soon.

I still wanna work on it in the meanwhile, and I'm not so sure if I want to show it to people if I don't get into NYU; that'd be really embarrassing.

Anyhow, that's it for now.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment